Sunday 8 November 2009

What a Wonderful World...


WOW WOW WOW.
I was sitting on the tram yesterday when i noticed the girl opposite me was holding the new December issue of Vogue.
Something crazy came over me, and it reminded me how EXCITEDDDDD i get when i get the new Vogue. I've realsied why i love it so much... it tkaes me to that dream world of all things pretty. Its such a fantasy land. All i wanted to do was go steal it off her and sit in the corner all day and read every little single bit of it!

Not only does it have 'wonderful' written in a beautiful and refreshing scribe on the front cover, but its the December so that means high voltage glamour and everything sparkly!! What more could a girl ask for?!
I started writing this on the train home..and this was even before i had opend the actuall magazine..just the 'Glamour' supliment magazine was enough to get me writing! The Supliment magaizne is amazing, and thats even before i opend it up! It has an instantly recognisable image of Jean Shrimpton on the front cover..shot by David Bailey - of course! Then there's iconic photographs of Jackie O in her sunglasses (i want that photo on my wall!!)and that beautiful shoot with Kate Moss for British glamour! and ooo that Paris shot from a few months back! wow basically.
'Red Alert' Photoshoot


Photographer: Emma Summerton
I really love the concept for this shoot. I think its raw and refreshing. It shows the models in a different light which i suppose is reflected through their surroundings really well. Such an amazing idea to go to the White Clifs of Dover. Its kind of supernatural with a lot of poise. But whatever it is i love it.
'The Seven Wonders of Fashion'


Photographer: Josh Olins


No comments:

Post a Comment