Saturday 5 December 2009

I <3 LONDON

I don't know what it is about London but I just can't get enough of it! We had a uni trip to London on Wednesday to do some research for our Shu Uemura Project. First we went to Somerset House..amazing. The tiffany Ice rink was up along with the Tiffany Tuck Shop, Its so cute. I love the idea of expanding your brand into something completly irrelevant but it just works. The Tiffany Tuck shop gives you the whole brand experience just in a different, exciting format.

SHOWstudio exhibition in Somerset house was amazing too. I never knew how involved photographer Nick Knight was with this, and how forward it seems to be. He has explored so many different formats and styles, its so interesting.

Kate Moss I Love You.

London at Christmas is definitely my favourite. I could literally just walk around all day staring at the Window Displays and Christmas V.M. I love how brands go all out and create mini fantasys in their windows.

Louis Vuitton..sorry about the bad quality!

Mulberry


Selfridges... Definitely dissapointed with the Windows this year. Normally they are amazing! Wheres the glamour?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment