Saturday 15 August 2009

Topshop...the love of my life!

Poor student and Topshop really do not go together at the moment! Everytime I go into Topshop or visit their sight I defintily want to cry! Their Autumn/Winter collections are gorgeous and unlike other stores where you get pieces that look cheap and tacky..Topshop is just so damn stylish! I love their Marianne collection...i am a massive fan of black and the embelishment on the clothes make each item so special. When I go round I found myself putting all different pieces together making these amazing outfits! I lovee the visual merchandising in Topshop Flagship store on Oxford Street..its so effective and really does do its job of making you want to purchase everything. Is it me or has Topshop got even more amazing! is this even possible!? Topshop you are my hero..!

No comments:

Post a Comment