Saturday 15 August 2009

Emma Watson for Burberry

I opend up Vogue the other week to find Emma Watson gracing the beautiful glossy pages in the new A/W 09 Burberry advert. NOOO! As a very fond collector of adverts, Burberry being my absolute favourite for their innovative, different adverts i literally can not take my eyes off of (and those HOT boys!), I found myself annoyed that Emma Watson is the new face of Burberry. Don't get me wrong I do like Emma Watson i suppose..not for her shocking acting but for her style..i suppose because she is the same age as me, but Burberry is the last brand that i think she represents. To me Burberry represents a cool, quirky, refreshing and inspiring brand and i dont really think thats Emma Watson. After having the cool Kate Moss, Agness Deyn types..Emma Watson seems such a bizzare choice. Emma's definitely more Chanel then Burberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment