Thursday 15 April 2010

Home Sweet Home


I have finally got back to reality and am sitting in my uni room in the absolutely freezing Nottingham. I couldn't want to be back in the Dominican Republic more right now.

Holiday was amazing. Coming home to depressing weather and a whole load of Easter work was not so amazing!

Catching up on new editorials i have missed whilst I've been away has been fun fun fun and left me feeling so incredibly inspired.

Sometimes i wake up and i wish i did photography. The more editorials i see, and the more beautiful images i see, the more i want to get out there and take photos again then spend hours editing them.

i actually can't wait to start planning shoots for the summer holidays, maybe it might make me feel a little warmer after doing Nokia in the freeezing for 3 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment