Thursday 15 October 2009

Inspired Photography

When on holiday this summer I came up with a gazzilion concepts for photoshoots i have wanted to do for ages! I based them all on Spring/Summmer 09 collections, really focusing on the styling, make up and hair, then came up with the appropriate location. LOVE doing this, i got so into it! I used my best friend Bex as my model..she is amazing..and also has a really good eye for styling and ideas..and shes so confident so is sooo easy to work with.

1st Concept:
Inspriation...

Based on the 80s trend that was shown in many collections this season. Particularly looking at Marc Jacobs for styling, hair and make up. Really loved the idea of colour, and those gloves!! YUM. I wanted these images to pop. The location really sets of the styling i feel and creates that 80s vibe...









No comments:

Post a Comment