Monday 25 January 2010

The Amsterdam Chainsaw Massacre....

Photography: Josh Olins
Dress': Viktor & Rolf
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak
I literally could not believe it when i came across these draw-dropping images from this months Dazed&Confused.
wow.wow.wow.
I love how its a stand against the credit crunch, it's nice to see someone taking a risk and going all out. These dresses are so refreshing and well amazing.
The colours are beautiful, and the background really compliments the dresses. My favourite image is second from the top; So much energy. It's like ball gown gone wrong but really so right.
get me one?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I was going to blog about this. I nearly bought this edition of Dazed&Confused, but I was told to wait for the next issue. I love these photographs, they're AMAZING!! LX

    ReplyDelete