Tuesday 12 January 2010

I Heart Nokia.

Today, in between stressing over L'Oreal we had a meeting with our Nokia manager. I love my job! sad yes. We literally get to do any ideas we have that we feel would best promote the brand to the target consumer...uni students, as long as it's in keeping with the brand values i guess. Our new prize for the competition is this really good bike (apparently! I'm not really down with bikes myself.) Each prize we promote has something to do with Nokia Services so this one is related to the Sports Tracker Service. We came up with some really good and exciting ideas for future events and competitions, mainly to do with the Nokia Music Store. I love it how it relates so perfectly with my course at uni, and kind of gives a new and real life perspective to the marketing stuff I'm learning about!
I just thought i'd keep you updated with my Nokia happenings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment