Saturday 16 January 2010

L'Oreal

Yesterday was the most amazing, scary, nerve raking, boiling, fun day! The day had finally come to present our Shu Uemura presentation at L'Oreal Headquarters in London. So, of course, we were last and had to sit through every ones amazing presentations, then finally it was our turn! It went really well and guess what, they chose us as the winners!!! Oh.My.God. :) I managed to not mess up the clicking thank god! but my lines, yup i messed up those of course but not in a too obvious way i hope!! Anyways it was quite possibly the best experience ever, the atmosphere there was amazing. I'm so grateful we got to go! I WANT/HAVE to work there!! and it's definitely inspired me to get out there and start applying for more work experience.
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment