Saturday 23 January 2010

Ohh Steven!

Alberta Ferretti S/S 2010. Reminds me on the Lacoste adverts with a hint of Burberry. I Like the colour pallets!

Balenciaga S/S 2010. You can always rely on the amazing Balenciaga to pull something crazy out the bag!

Balenciaga a/w 09. Those tights! I had a crush on those for ages!

Roberto Cavalli a/w 09.
Dior s/s 2010. I've never really been a massive fan of Dior..its always the advert i skip past to get to the next advert, where I'll spend agess staring at it and analysing it. crazy? yes! This one in particular reminds me of old school Hollywood glamour...
Dior need to start taking more risks!
Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010. I love the earthyness of these images, that really reflects Spring/summer. I'm warming to Lara Stone as well! I will always Love Louis Vuitton...yum.

Louis Vuitton autumn/winter 2009. Madonna! At first i was like whaaat but i came to like the collaboration. It kind of gives the brand a comical and more friendly appeal in some bizarre way. Plus the solarization effect they've used just adds to that!

Prada A/W 2009. Probably one of my favourites last season. The colours work. The Models work. The clothing works. In fact the whole concept is just amazing.
Just a few...in fact loads of Steven Miesels recent work. Taking over the world of fashion? yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment