Sunday 17 January 2010

Supprise!

So, my amazing boyfriend supprised me the other day with 2 beautifully framed Old School Vogue Covers. The 1st, i've had a secret crush on forever..well since i watched Rankins 7 photos that changed fashion...Its Blumenfeld's massivly iconic cover that is actually incredible. It was so innovative for its time, and purely amazing. I've had it written in my text drafts since then, and have been meaning to print a copy off for my wall, and without Benjamin knowing this, he created a copy for me with his amazing skills :) I could not love it more! The 2nd was a beautiful Vogue Paris Cover of Twiggy from i think around the same time ish. She looks so beautifuly innocent and has butterflies around her. Best supprise ever? Yup!

<3

Below:
Blumenfeld's original cover
Rankin's modern twist using Heidi Klum

No comments:

Post a Comment